Purchase of this item signs you up for our "Fall Small Cloth and Scrubby Swap" and is an agreement to follow the guidelines.
PLEASE READ THE INFO BEFORE SIGNING UP.
**OPEN TO U.S. addresses only.**
What You Will Need To Do For This Event
- Each person will crochet or knit FIVE 4-6" cloths or scrubbies and ship them to me (in Utah) between 11/1-11/3/21. That gives us 7 WEEKS, more than enough time to whip these up. All packages must be postmarked by November 3rd, 2021.
You are responsible for the shipping cost to me, but you will receive a pattern for a special snappy cloth to help offset the fee.
- Cloths and scrubbies only. When in doubt, ask heidi if it meets the guidelines BEFORE making them.
- if you sign up please start planning and making cloths right away. You have enough time to make one per week, but not if you keep putting it off.
Refunds are not given so please follow through if you sign up.
WHAT TYPE OF CLOTHS?
- Each participant will need to crochet or knit 5 small cloths (4-6") or scrubbies. They can each be different.
- If they are smaller than 4" we ask that you send 2 per swap (so 5 sets of 2).
- Use any crochet or knit pattern.
- When in doubt about a pattern, please ask Heidi.
- Need suggestions? PLEASE don’t hesitate to ask. We would love to help PLUS we post lots of links to free patterns in our facebook group for this event.
More information, including an invitation to a special FB group will be emailed to each participant.
What if something comes up and I have to cancel?
THINK WISELY and start making cloths at the beginning instead of waiting until the end and that eliminates this concern. The $6 fee is nonrefundable in hopes of getting people to stick to their commitment and remember the event.