Back for another year! Our first two "seasonally snappy" year-long events were a lot of fun so let's do it again!
This listing is a subscription for a year-long crochet pattern event.
** SALE PRICE: Only $20.*** That is HUGE savings of over $50.
If you participated in either of the previous years please read the "different this year" section at the bottom.
Each month a brand new premium snappy pattern will be available by the FIFTEENTH OF THE MONTH. The actual dates will be announced quarterly to accommodate any changes that may arise.
The monthly projects include a variety of seasonal/holiday projects. These will include at least one of each of the following: a unique beanie, wall hanging/garden flag, stuffie/amigurumi, bag, kitchen accessories.
Skill Level: Easy. Basic crochet skills needed and you must be able to read a crochet pattern.
Materials needed: Each design is made from worsted weight yarn in a variety of colors. Some variations in larger yarns might be included, but each project will have a worsted weight version.
If you would rather not pay in advance, most of the patterns will be sold separately for $4-6 each by the 15th of each month. The "bonus" patterns will not be sold separately.
PHOTOS: the photos shown are the projects released so far and available to all who sign up. Additional patterns are released each month.
BONUS For Members Only
- A special monthly bonus pattern. This is a small additional pattern.
- Quarterly pattern giveaways for participation. Sponsors will be announced the prior month.
Individual Use Only
Membership is good for one person and is not meant to be shared among a group of friends. If you would like to purchase this for a friend, please include a note when signing up.
All communication for the group is based on the email used when purchasing. If you would like to be contacted through a different email please let me know.
Different This Year
- Pattern locations: I have found the need to streamline how I do things in order to meet deadlines. This year the patterns won't be added to the facebook group. They WILL be on a special event page on my blog as well as added to Ravelry.
- Giveaways will be done quarterly instead of monthly to allow more time for people to participate.
- Rather than a specific date for the entire year, release dates will be posted per qtr. However, all patterns will be released by the 15th of each month.