Big on Halloween
I LOVE Halloween and needed something new for my door... but of course it doesn't stop at a wreath. Make these into pillows, an owl bag, a pumpkin placemat and more. They would be cute out of Bernat Blanket yarn for even bigger versions too.
Two different pumpkin faces to choose from.
Yarn: Worsted weight. If yardage is not listed, less than 100 yards is needed.
Sample colors: (RHSS = Red Heart Super Saver; RHWL = Red Heart With Love)
- Pumpkin (held two strands together): RHSS Carrot (200 yards), RHWL Tigerlilly (200 yards), RHSS Green Tones, RHSS Bright Yellow, RHSS Black
- Owl: Black, RHSS Pumpkin, Amethyst, Spring Green, White
- Miscellaneous Pieces: RHSS Black, White. Mainstays Gold
- Crochet Hooks: H, K
- Miscellaneous Supplies: Yarn needle, Sewing needle and thread, 2 small black buttons, 4-6 pins for holding pieces while sewing
- Optional Supplies For Different Variations: 18” wreath, stuffing
Finished Measurements: Pumpkin - 16” tall x 14” wide, Owl - 9” wide x 9” tall