LE Snappy Tree Skirt
Description: a small, 28-30" diameter tree skirt (for a table top tree or short tree). Also includes a bonus reindeer and snowman applique. Purchase of this listing also includes a bonus floor cushion/pillow version that will be available 8/1/20.
This pattern is a limited edition snappy tots pattern and will only be available to purchase until the end of 2020. It will be released on Ravelry to purchase next summer, 2021.
This is included in a contest during the month of August as well. After purchase you will receive the complete pattern, plus an email about the contest on the following Friday.
- Yarn: Worsted weight yarn - 80 yards per section x 8 (16 for a round cushion/pillow), small amounts of ww yarn in a variety of colors for appliques (optional and not shown in this version)
- Sample colors - RHSS White (320 yards), Cherry Red (160 yards), Spring Green (160 yards)
- Crochet hook: I hook (5.5mm). Note: An H or J hook may be needed to match section sizes if different yarns are used.
- Misc: yarn needle
- Finished Measurements: Across circle - 28 to 30”; Each section - 10” long x 10.5” at widest point
- Gauge: not needed for this project.
This pattern is also part of a special event and was included in our “duck packages”. If you participated in that event you will be receiving your rubber duck in the mail by the end of July. Please refer to our special blog page or email firstname.lastname@example.org